The reason I didn't post about your visit is because I hadn't downloaded the pics yet, all 3 of them. hahaha...
So, ya'all. Dan, Cesca and Tori came to New York for a family reunion. After spending a few days with some crazy kids in Albany, they headed to our place. It was cool having them here. We fit a lot better in our tiny apartment than I thought we would. We didn't do anything terribly exciting, we were all exhausted. But we did go to Yankee stadium for a game, though we couldn't get tickets. So we just ate instead. I think Cesca and Dan's favorite part of the trip was getting lost on the subway for 1 1/2 hours. My favorite part of their trip was seeing my best friend.

Then after they left Cesca and Dan sent flowers to thank us. It was such an awesome surprise. Though I did feel bad for the delivery guy that had to carry the vase up the stairs, but sorry about it guy!
George loves to eat flowers....meow!
7.10.2007
Well BFFL,
Posted by
Rebecca
at
3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Nothing like an impromptu trip to Queens.
"So does anyone collect anything?" I forgot to tell you I found Holly Pop a New York snow globe at Port authority.
Thanks for the love. My favorite part was getting to sit next to you at dinner.
P.S. I just realized I used the word impromptu, haha.
Post a Comment