So George has been drooling the past couple of days. Brian recaps it here on bionicbrian. So start there.
When I got back from the office this afternoon there were pools of drool around the house. I waited awhile and called the doctor to see if we should take him back in. This time I took him to what will be our primary vet. They were really cool. He got some meds to stop the drooling and to loosen his stools, that's poop for those of you that don't know. George got some blood work done too and another set of xrays, much to our wallet's dismay. But it's not the same office so it was necessary. Anyway, the xrays looked a little weird, I saw them myself. So rather than jump into surgery to find out what's in his belly causing the drooling and vomiting, we're taking him back to the doctor tomorrow morning to xray him on an empty stomach.
I hope that we're overreacting. It breaks my heart to see him so tired and drooly.
And, ps, Brian failed to tell the part about me having to jump into the tub with George to clean off his diarrhea. It was everywhere. The poor little dude.
8.01.2007
George drools
Posted by
Rebecca
at
7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment