So we're back... I'm really sad about that. While we were there I was dreaming of living in Park City and working as a librarian. (Cesca thinks I would be good at it... new career path maybe?)
I think this was one my favorite trips there. Mostly, because of John, Sue and Kathleen. We got to spend a lot of time with them and it was awesome. Kathleen is such a sweet and fun girl. I can really see how great Sue and John are with her and that her sweetness comes from all the love in that house. (I'm a little sentimental this week, bare with me.)
I was more excited to spend time with Kathleen, and play dress up, than I was about seeing movies. Though, we did see a couple of good ones. Levi's friend Nicole came up with us this year. I love her!! We need to give her a color. The four of us went to a super fancy dinner at Wahso on Main st. It was delicious and fancy and we had a rad, secluded table. One of the things I love about mountain towns is that casual is the ONLY dress code. We rolled into that restaurant looking like we had walked around in the snow all day and fit right in. If we were in NY or LA the reception would not have been so warm.
I can't wait till next year!! Here are some pics: (brian has more that don't involve kathleen... so check them out)
art at the new frontier (digital center)
hanging out in the basement
Kdub and boo kitty
We had a costume party
1.24.2008
Sundance- the recap
Posted by
Rebecca
at
6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Becky you really should move to Park City and do that! I always think about having the book store there on main street. If you guys moved here, then the world's greatest Mother in law (my friend Patty) would come visit and I could see her more often! Glad you had fun! Wished we could have seen you. How did you like all the snow!
Love you
"Aunt" Bev
If you moved to Park City, you wouldn't be AS far away...so that would be better. Do it! Do it! :)
Post a Comment