1.14.2008

sundance

I'm listening to John Lennon right now to help cheer me up. But I don't know why. Every time I listen to Lennon I get depressed, thinking of his death. What a douche bag his murderer was.

Brian, Levi and I are leaving for Park City on Wednesday. I can't wait! This is a much needed vacation. This year marks our ninth at the Film Festival. (Well technically, Brian and I had to skip a year so it's only our 8th, but I'm not counting that because I doubt Levi any fun w/out us.) I've decided that I'm less and less into the films every year. I mostly enjoy hanging out at my uncles and people watching.
Last year the people watching was especially good... I saw Ben (duh).

Here's a pic from last year, with Brian and Levi in front of Eccles, a venue we've come to know very intimately.
Levi and Brian

1 comment:

...kristen... said...

so so so so so so so so soooo lucky!